8369 Richfood Road
Mechanicsville, VA 23116
Pick-up, Delivery & Installation
1. Why use Mulch Unlimited, Inc.'s Blower Service?
- It's the most efficient way to install mulch or compost, saving you both time and money
- We leave your property with a professional finished look.
- We strive to be flexible and responsive to the needs of each customer.
2. What do I the customer need to do before you arrive to mulch?
- Beds should be cleaned and edged so that when we arrive we can install the mulch
- Do not run irrigation at all the day we are coming
- Ensure that all pets are inside
- Cleaning up any little pet surprises would be appreciated, so that it does not get on the hoses and on us.
3. How do I determine how much mulch or compost I need?
- Width (times) length in feet (times) depth in inches, (divided) by 324 give you the cubic yards needed.
Due to compaction add 20% to depths of 4 inches or more.
- Or call us with the dimensions and we will be happy to help you figure it out over the phone.
4. Does the dust get on everything and will you leave a mess?
- Our trucks are equipped with dust suppression systems to help reduce the amount of dust blowing around.
- We are equipped with the proper tools to clean up leaving you with a professional finished look.
5. Will you damage shrubs and plants?
- Each technician is trained in how to apply the product in the most delicate areas.
6. How does your billing work?
- We have serveral different options that we would be glad to discuss with you before we begin work.
7. How much lead time do you require?
- Lead times change with each season, please call early so that we can put you on our schedule. 804-730-4166
We do the best to service our customers, however inclement weather may cause us to reschedule your appointment.
How much do I need?
Check here with our online calculator
Products & Pricing
Pictures & Video
Copyright © 2017 Mulch Unlimited Inc.